The LPS Series of power amplifiers from Crown® represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All three models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for applications such as churches, concert tours, stages, disco, pubs, or any place that requires amplifier installation.
The three models in the series are the LPS-800, LPS-1500 and LPS-2500. They are identical except for output power.
Features include XLR inputs, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference. Every LPS Series amplifier is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown LPS Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
Minimum Guaranteed Power - per channel, both channels driven
* Stereo, 2 Ohms (per ch.): ---
* Stereo, 4 Ohms (per ch.): 450W
* Stereo, 8 Ohms (per ch.): 250W
* Bridge-Mono, 8 Ohms: 800W
* Bridge-Mono, 4 Ohms: ---
* Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
* Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
* Electronically balanced XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon ® outputs
* Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
* Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
* Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 Ohms): 1.25 V RMS
* Frequency Response (at 1 watt): 40Hz - 20kHz, +0dB/-3 dB
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio (below rated power, 20Hz - 20kHz, A-weighted): >100 dB
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <.5%, 20Hz - 20kHz
* Intermodulation Distortion (IMD) (60Hz and 7kHz at 4:1 from full rated output to -30dB): <.3%
* Damping Factor (8 Ohms, 10Hz - 400Hz): >300
* Crosstalk (below rated power): at 1kHz: -76 dB / at 20kHz: -58 dB
* Input Impedance (nominal): 20 kilohms balanced, 10 kilohms unbalanced
* Load Impedance (Note: safe with all loads): 4 and 8 Ohms in stereo mode, 8 Ohms in bridge-mono
* AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available (±10%): 120VAC/60Hz / 220VAC/50Hz / 240VAC/50Hz
* Ventilation: Flow-through ventilation from front to back
* Dimensions (W x H x D): EIA Standard 19 inches (48.3cm) rack mount wide, 3.5 inches (8.9cm) high, and 15.2 inches (38.6cm) deep
* Net Weight, Shipping Weight: 22.9 lb (10.4kg), 26 lb (11.8kg)