Lab Gruppen Power Amplifier FP14000
BUILT TO HANDLE EXTREME LOW-FREQUENCY LOADS EFFORTLESSLY...
TECH SPEC OVERVIEW
- Unprecedented power density – The FP 14000 delivers a total of 14000 W (2 x 7000 W @ 2 ohms) in only 2U.
- Lab.gruppen sound quality – The FP 14000 is optimized for sustained performance into extreme low-frequency loads, yet it also maintains Lab.gruppen’s reputation for exceptionally smooth and transparent mid- and high-frequency response.
- NomadLink® network ready – Monitoring and control of key functions accessible via the intuitive DeviceControl software and the robust, daisy-chained NomadLink® network, as well as by the leading third party control platforms.
- Patented Class TD® amplifier topology – Road-proven output stage delivers Class B audio quality with Class D efficiency.
- Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS™) – Output power remains constant even with significant drops in the mains voltage.
- Efficient cooling system – Unique, lightweight Intercooler copper cooling system dissipates more heat to allow extended peak output
- Adjustable parameters – Selectable Gain, scalable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL™), and bridge-mode operation allow custom configuration for any system or application.
- XLR input and link connectors
- Heavy-duty binding posts
- Comprehensive protection and warning – Excessive output current, DC, high temperature, very high frequency (VHF), short circuit, open load, mains fuse protection, and soft start.
|Number of amplifier channels||2|
|Peak total output all channels driven||14000 W|
|Peak output voltage per channel||195 V|
|Max output current per channel||90 A peak|
|Max output power (all channels driven)|
|2 ohms||7000 W|
|4 ohms||4400 W|
|8 ohms||2350 W|
|16 ohms||1200 W|
|Max output power bridged|
|2 ohms||Not recommended 1|
|4 ohms||14000 W|
|8 ohms||8800 W|
|16 ohms||4700 W|
|THD 20 Hz - 20 kHz at 1 W||<0.1%|
|THD at 1 kHz and 1 dB below clipping||<0.05%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||>112 dBA|
|Channel separation (Crosstalk) at 1 kHz||>70 dB|
|Input impedance||20 kOhm|
|Output impedance @ 100 Hz||19 mOhm|
|Gain, Sensitivity and Limiters|
|VPL, selectable per ch||195, 170, 140, 116, 100, 80, 66, 54 V|
|VPL, when bridged 2||390, 340, 280, 232, 200, 160, 132, 108 V|
|Voltage Peak Limiter mode (per ch.)||Hard / Soft|
|Amplifier gain selectable (all channels) – rear-panel switches 2||23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 dB|
|Default gain||38 dB|
|Level adjustment (per channel)||Front-panel potentiometer, 31 position detented from -inf to|
|Connectors and Buttons|
|Input connectors (per ch.)||3-pin XLR, electronically balanced|
|Output connectors (per ch.)||Neutrik speakON / binding post|
|Output bridge mode||A+B - Ch. A is signal input source. A+B, C+D - Ch.’s A and C are input source|
|NomadLink network||On board, 2 x RJ45 connectors IN and OUT|
|Intelligent fans (on/off)||Yes, depending on presence of output signal|
|Power on/off and Remote enable on/off||Individual switches on front-panel|
|Cooling||Dual fan, front to rear airflow, no filter required, temperature controlled speed|
|Front-panel user interface|
|Common||NomadLink Network; Power Average Limiter (PAL)4; Power on|
|Per channel||Signal present / High-impedance; -10 dB and -4 dB output signal;Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL); Current Peak Limiter (CPL): Very High Frequency (VHF); High temperature; Fault; Mute|
|Operating voltage, 230 V / 115 V nominal 3||130-265 V / 65 -135 V|
|Minimum power-up voltage, 230 V / 115 V||171 V / 85 V|
|Power Average Limiter (PAL) 4||Yes|
|Soft-start / Inrush Current Draw||Yes / max. 5 A|
|Mains connector||230 V CE: 16 A, CEE7; 115 V ETL: 30 A Twist lock|
|Dimensions||W: 483 mm (19”), H: 88 mm (2 U), D: 396 mm (15.6”)|
|Weight||12 kg (26.4 lbs)|
|Finish||Black painted steel chassis with black painted steel / aluminum front|